SolarWinds delivers agentless application and server monitoring software that provides monitoring, alerting, reporting, and server management. This affordable, easy-to-use server monitoring software supports multiple hardware vendors including Dell®, HP®, and IBM System x®, along with the underlying hardware for your VMware® hosts. It only takes minutes to create monitors for custom applications and to deploy new application monitors with Server & Application Monitor’s built-in support for more than 150 applications. Server management capabilities allow you to natively start and stop services, reboot servers, and kill rogue processes.
- Monitor server hardware health for blade chassis including HP C7000, HP C3000, and Dell M1000e.
- Monitor server components including Windows® Mount points, network interfaces, and Windows® storage performance.
- Get out-of-the box dashboards and best-practice thresholds for all key health and performance metrics. Key metrics include:
- Hard drive status
- Array status
- Array controller status
- Power supply status
- Fan status
- Chassis intrusion status
- Chassis temperature and/or status
- Chassis fan speed and/or status
- CPU temperature and/or status
- CPU fan speed and/or status
- Memory module status
- Voltage regulator status
- Machine serial number
You aren’t monitoring your servers if you aren’t keeping an eye on hardware health. SolarWinds uniquely provides built-in server monitoring across multiple hardware vendors so you can keep abreast of hardware component failures and performance degradation.
Server & Application Monitor лицензируется по числу мониторов (сенсоров) .